Architectural Technician / Revit Technician
Full-time predominantly however Part-Time would be considered
Newcastle upon Tyne and covering the North East of England
Variable - Willing to negotiate
We are looking to recruit a motivated and experienced architectural technician to join our rapidly expanding design team.
The candidate should be able to undertake measured surveys with ease and produce existing and proposed drawings for planning permission and Building Regulations submissions. This would include extensions, loft conversions, refurbishment and new build housing projects.
The candidate will be required to facilitate the delivery of 3D design projects in Revit for residential projects as well as commercial schemes. Technical knowledge of buildings and their make-up is vital. The role will be supervised by the Principal Surveyor; working either alone or part of a team.
We are looking to expand our team in order to handle workload. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this developing business and build on our existing client base.
· Be a member of CIAT or similar
· Excellent AutoCAD and good Autodesk Revit skills
· Excellent property measurement skills
· Possess creative flair
· Good organisation skills with ability to prioritise and manage workload
· Knowledge of construction, traditional and modern
· Strong written and oral communication skills with good attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Must have the ability to build client relationships and provide and maintain an outstanding level of client care
· Professional experience in private architectural practice
· Full UK driving license
If you would like to find out more, or to apply for this role, email me your updated CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org